How to Enable Automatic Renewal / Direct Debit?
Managing multiple services can sometimes be challenging, especially when it comes to remembering the expirydate of each subscription. We have been offering Auto-renewal for a while now, which you can set up for each service. We have now introduced a new feature that allows you to enable automatic renewal for all current and future services. Here’s how you can set it up:
- Click on your name under welcome in the top right corner of your my.snel.com panel.
- In the dropdown menu that appears, choose ‘Settings’.
- If you haven’t done this already, choose your default payment method here
Note! To activate direct debit via credit card or bank account, it is necessary that at least one payment has been made previously with the respective payment method.
- Here choose Enable automatic renewal for all services (current and future). This ensures that all future services you add will be automatically renewed using the payment method you have chosen. This way, you never have to worry about missing a renewal date.
Other options you can find here include:
- Disable > Disable automatic renewal for all services (current and future)
- Set per service > Set the preference for automatic renewal per service