Snel.com allows you to make payments in various ways.
We offer a total of 16 payment methods which enables you to purchase your services with your preferred payment method.
- Credit Cards, we accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover card.
- PayPal is developed to make fast online payments. You are able to make payments with a registered email address.
- Bitcoin is a secure and innovative digital payment method, performed over a peer-to-peer network.
- Belfius is Belgiums most locally based bank which allows customers to make real-time payments.
- iDeal is a Dutch payment method that enables you to to pay online through your own bank.
- SOFORT is a German online direct payment method and works on the basis of online banking.
- Giropay Giropay is the most used online payment method in German and it is very similar to the Dutch iDEAL.
- Bancontact/Mistercash is the payment method that makes it possible to pay directly through Belgian banks.
- ING Home’Pay is an online real-time bank transfer payment product that can be used by customers who have a bank account at ING Home’Pay in Belgium.
- KBC/CBC is an online payment system for Belgian customers.
- Wire transfer or bank transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account.
- Auto-renewal SEPA Direct Debit will allow us to automatically charge your bank account.
- Auto-renewal Credit Card will allow us to automatically charge your credit card.
- Altcoins, you can pay with alternative crypto curriencies such as Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Verge, Digibyte , Neo, Dash and many more.
- AliPay, is China’s leading third-party online payment solution which allows you to make easy and safe payments.
- Przelewy24 also known as P24 is a secure real-time online bank transfer payment method that customers from Poland can use for their payments.