20+ Payment methods of Snel.com
We offer over 20 payment methods which allow you to purchase your services with your preferred payment method.
- Credit Cards*, we accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover card.
- PayPal* is developed to make fast online payments. You are able to make payments with a registered email address.
- Bitcoin** Our payment partner is Coinpayments. Bitcoin is a secure and innovative digital payment method, performed over a peer-to-peer network.
- Belfius is Belgium’s most locally based bank which allows customers to make real-time payments.
- iDeal is a Dutch payment method that enables you to pay online through your own bank.
- SOFORT is a German online direct payment method and works on the basis of online banking.
- Giropay Giropay is the most used online payment method in German and it is very similar to the Dutch iDEAL.
- Bancontact/Mistercash is the payment method that makes it possible to pay directly through Belgian banks.
- ING Home’Pay is an online real-time bank transfer payment product that can be used by customers who have a bank account at ING Home’Pay in Belgium.
- KBC/CBC is an online payment system for Belgian customers.
- Wire transfer or bank transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account.
- Auto-renewal SEPA Direct Debit will allow us to automatically charge your bank account.
- Auto-renewal Credit Card will allow us to automatically charge your credit card.
- Altcoins** Our payment partner is Coinpayments. You can pay with alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Neo, Zcash, Dash and many more.
- AliPay, is China’s leading third-party online payment solution which allows you to make easy and safe payments.
- Przelewy24 also known as P24 is a secure real-time online bank transfer payment method that customers from Poland can use for their payments.
- WeChat Pay is a digital wallet. It allows WeChat users to pay for online purchases. Once connected to a card or bank, you can complete your payment by scanning a QR code.
- EPS Überweisung EPS (Electronic Payment Standard) is an Austrian debit card payment method that is comparable to Giropay or iDeal. EPS transactions are processed in real time, which means that your order will be processed quickly.
- Multibanco provides Portuguese customers a fast, easy and safe method to make payments and money transactions. Through its vast network of home banking, Multibanco allows you to make instant payments.
*Credit cards and Paypal are not accepted with high risk customer profiles.