When your server is offline it is important for you to first check if your server is not expired or if you have no outstanding abuse complaints. In this article, we have also described what actions you can take.
To check out your expiry date, do the following:
- Log in to your My.snel.com Panel, click the relevant server on your dashboard and click ‘Renew’
- Be sure the days shown are a positive number bigger than 0.
To check out any expired abuse complaints, do the following:
- Check your mailbox, be sure there is no abuse complaint listed with a deadline of ‘Expired’.
- If your server is still down or offline, you should check your KVM.
To look at your KVM details, do the following:
- Log in to your My.snel.com Panel, click the relevant server and click ‘KVM’.
- Click the link which goes to your KVM.
- If it does not load, try clicking ‘Reset KVM’ on the KVM page. If your KVM is down as well, please open a support ticket.