By default our machines come with your main IP address installed. You will need to upgrade your machine in our client are If you need additional IP addresses . After this you can start assigning the IP addresses to your windows machine.
Step by step guide of Assignment of the IP addresses in windows
- Connect to your vps using Remote Desktop with your administrator login credentials
- Go to Start> Type in and open Control Panel > Network and sharing center and press View network status
- Click on Ethernet. This will open the Ethernet status window
- Click on Properties and select Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties
- You are able to configure your main IP address of your machine hereSelect Use the following IP address if it’s not selectedFill in the following using your details in your client panel.
IP address :
Default Gateway:You can find these details in your client panel see below.For CloudVPS you can find it under Services > Network tab
For Dedicated servers you can find it under Service > IP Management tab
If you don’t have additional IP addresses you may skip to step 9
- By clicking Advanced you will be able to add multiple IP addresses.
- Click Add under IP addresses to add the additional ipv4 address(es).
- You will need to add the additional gateways in case these are different from the main IP address. You can add this by clicking add under default gateways.
Repeat step 7 & 8 for each additional IP address.
- You can verify the configuration by opening Windows Powershell and typing in
In the following screen you will be able to see the new ip address(es).