When you need additional IP addresses for your VPS you can increase your IP limit via your my.snel.com panel.
- Go to https://my.snel.com/clientarea/services/
- Click on the service for which you would like to upgrade the IP addresses:
3. Click to “Network”
4. Now click on “Increase IP address limit”
5. Use the slider to select the required IP amount and click to continue
6. Our system will generate an invoice make sure you complete the payment. After we have received the payment the IP addresses will be assigned to your server automatically.
7. You can view your assigned IP addresses via your IP management page
8. Add your assigned IPs to your OS via the network configuration page.