A firewall is a system that can protect the resources of a network or computer from outside abuse. It is possible for our CloudVPS services to configure the firewall in our client area.
- Go to https://my.snel.com/clientarea/services/cloudvps/
- Click on the service for which you would like to manage the firewall
- Click on Network>Firewall
- CloudVPS Firewall configuration 01
- Here you can add rules to your firewall
- CloudVPS Firewall configuration 02
You can match multiple IP addresses with wildcards.
To match all IPv4 addresses use the "0.0.0.0/0" notation.
To match all IPv6 addresses use the "::/0" notation.
- Example 01
- Example 02
Blocking (SSH) TCP port 22 for all incoming traffic
White-listing an IP address on port 22 after you block all traffic
- Example 03
Blocking all IPv6 traffic