At the moment windows machines cant create a snapshot. You can use backups instead of snapshots in our virtual environment. Before we begin you will need to ask our staff for your login credentials. Also the windows machine needs to be turned off to create a backup of the drive.
Hereby a step by step guide to create a backup
- Login on https://cp.snel.cloud
- Go to Virtual servers
- Click on your vps ”hb_client_*****” to open the VIRTUAL SERVER DETAILS
- First press OFF to turn off the windows machine and then go to Storage>Disks
WARNING: The VPS will be turned off!
- Click on the settings icon next to your Hard disk and then select Backup
- After you have added the note to the backup, you may go ahead and press Take a backup
- After ~20 minutes go to Overview and press ON to start your windows machine.